Friday, August 26, 2011

What a wonderful day for you and me ^^


I have FINALLY found my one and only true love which i will treasure for the rest of my life. For those guys out there who want's to give a shot in chasing her i advice for u to give up la. She is definite mine. I am her one and only true love. What we did in the morning was woke up and clean the whole entire house including ironing the shirts and also she helped me to dye my hair. Will upload my picture before and after dyed hair color. What we will do later is that we will go out to buy a single bed mattress for her cos she complained about her back being very pain for the past few weeks. After that i will be meeting gwen from penang in Klang area for a meetup and also to chill with her. She never been to klang before. I hope that the god will keep on blessing both of us to fight for our studies and also to get a better paid job in the future so that i will be able to repay my family's debt in a short time of period. One more thing i can say is that i love you Rainy Baxx

No comments: